Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Throws a Curveball

Spring - she has her foibles, eh?

Here's what she threw at me yesterday as I drove out to Montezuma for a job interview:



The snowflakes were so big and heavy that I could feel each one smack me in the back of the head as it landed!



And here's what my street looked like this morning:


The drive in to work:


Yet, despite it all, that lovely pale green shade of green glowed from the trees' new leaves:


By evening, most of the snow had vanished and temps had climbed into the 40s. The weather dudes are calling for the 70s this weekend.

Gotta love spring!

1 comment:

  1. It looked that way here on Monday, too. Not a welcome sight after the beautiful weekend! However, we return now to our regularly scheduled season...

    ReplyDelete