Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm Branching Out

No, I haven't turned into an amoeba, but I have been asked to be a contributor to the blog Adirondack Almanack! This is very exciting, and I hope that those who have been enjoying by blogs here will also join me over at http://www.adirondackalmanack.com/. If all goes well, I will have my naturalist posts Wednesdays at 3:00 PM and Saturdays at 6:00 AM (thank goodness I can tell the computer to post at that time rather than having to physically do it myself). They've also asked if I could add a gardening post on Sundays (6:00 AM). These will be different blurbs from my posts here (who wants to read the same thing twice), so be sure to stop by and take a gander!

Look for my first post next Wednesday (6 May).

OH! I will still be posting here - never fear!

3 comments:

  1. Great! That's a blog a read regularly as well. I'll "see" you there as well, then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Nature Girl! Now I can get double dips of your always interesting posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well deserved validation of your efforts... I enjoy your posts very much!

    ReplyDelete