Sunday, February 13, 2011

Delight in a Drip

 I was driving around this morning looking at houses that the realtor said I might be interested in.  Both are old farm houses that have had some fixing up.  The first is located right on the outskirts of the city, and comes with the full complement of farm outbuildings including two enormous barns and a corn crib.  But the property included is under 2.5 acres, which in this particular township precludes keeping any livestock...so why purchase a farm?

ANYway, while Toby and I snooped around, I got some photographs of the buildings, and then noticed a pretty steady drip plopping from the roof of the shed into the gutter.  Suddenly I was possessed with the need to photograph a drip.  I am here to tell you that this is NOT an easy task!







Maybe in the future, I'll have a tripod along and can experiment with adding a flash.  Still...there is more to a drip than a singular drop.

2 comments: